Champion Venetian 12' Shuffleboard Table
The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
The Venetian Shuffleboard Table combines old world beauty, elegant curves and beautiful finishing with the finest playfield to produce a shuffleboard table that is sure to become a modern classic. The richness of the espresso finish and fine details are just part of the overall picture - choice hardwoods and solid construction ensure a product that will maintain its beauty and provide years of enjoyment.
- Score Unit
State of the art electronics and beautiful finishing adds to the beauty and fun!
- Hideaway Drawer
This handy hideaway drawer stores weights, powder, brushes and other accessories safely away. Keeps playfield clean and products hidden.
- Angled Cradle
A subtle 15 degree angle is just another fine detail and adds a bit of style to the already beautiful look of the table.
We want you to take full advantage of the numerous customization options. Once you order your CHAMPION Shuffleboard table, we will call you to go over full customization so that we may tailor the table to your specifications.
- Traditionally-styled shuffleboard table.
- Elegant Venetian design.
- Solid maple timber cradle & legs for durability & strength.
- Maple playfield with special polymer coating.
- Champion's patented Handicap Scoring system.
- Easy-maintenance climatic adjusters.
- 20-year warranty on wood, playfield & polymer.
Dimensions and weight:
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12'
- Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
The Venetian shuffleboard table gets its name from the traditional, elegant style of furniture that originated in Venice. Such furniture is easily to recognise, with subtle, swooping curves and beautiful accents - and the Venetian is no different.
But it isn't made just for looking at. Inside the cradle is a truly modern playfield, which uses all of Champion's 30-year experience in shuffleboard manufacture to create a world-class play experience.
Original Venetian Design
The Venetian's silhouette is quite beautiful, with a solid maple cradle supported by curved, cross-braced legs. Each is produced in Champion's factory in the USA by skilled craftsmen, making the quality control on these tables the best in the business.
The timbers used in construction are hand-picked for quality before being prepared, assembled and finished. Each Champion table undergoes a rigorous inspection process before dispatch, to ensure your total peace of mind.
Patented Handicap Scoring
The playfield is where the magic really happens. The very finest cuts of maple are joined, honed and shaped, before being precisely flattened and then treated with a coat of Champion's own polymer, which protects the playfield and helps it retain its low-friction qualities.
On the playfield you'll see the patented Handicap Scoring system, which is unique to Champion. This is designed to help novice players compete with more experienced players, by handicapping the experts and levelling the field.
Deep Millcreek Finish
The Venetian comes as standard in one of Champion's house finishes; Millcreek on Maple. This dark woodstain complements the classic styling and matches the curves and details in the cabinet itself.
You can also order your table in another finish. Take your pick from the swatch below, and select it in the dropdown menu. Whatever you choose, you can be sure it'll be finished to the same high standards as the rest of the range.
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don't be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the "Lifetime Polymer" finish, a 1/4" thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing - an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The "Lifetime Polymer" finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren't beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it's the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.
Part of a large family of gaming stores, we carry the biggest inventory of game tables nationwide!
Having a game table in your home, office, arcade, church, meeting hall, school, or other location is about one thing only: having fun! Our service is designed to ensure that every step of the way, including choosing and ordering your game table, is easy and enjoyable so that nothing takes away from your great time.
To do this, we come at game table sales from two angles.
The first is offering you excellent deals and the largest selection of online inventory, hands down. If you are looking for top-of-the-line gaming tables to put some fun back into your atmosphere, we can help you find what you’re looking for – and likely already have it in stock! The second is our excellent customer service that continues long after you buy your table.
We have provided a fast and fun ordering process to companies like Google and MTV, as well as a huge list of universities, churches, and households around the nation.
We ship through a variety of shipping companies, to ensure not only speed but also a speedy arrival. Our knowledgeable team, originally just a brother and sister duo, is experienced in offering great customer service to these companies, and is committed to giving you the same excellent help.
We start with our easy ordering system, which helps you find the table you need and get it ordered in a matter of minutes. Our customer service team responds to most inquiries within a single hour, so if you have any questions along the way, you can reach out at any time.
Then we ship the product to you, and continue to be available if you ever have any questions.
It really is that easy to turn your space into a great entertaining zone for you, your family, and your friends.
Contact us today if you have any questions, or browse our catalogue to find great deals on the game tables you need.
Please Read First
Most game tables ship via freight. Freight delivery processes are far different than the regular UPS/Fedex deliveries many customers are accustomed to. As a result, it is imperative you read all the details in the Shipping & Returns Policy. By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed with the Shipping & Returns Policies in their entirety.
LEAD TIMES FOR 2022
During 2022, many items will be available via backorder only. Many popular brands are only building to order as they do not have enough raw materials for mass production.
Please inquire for stock/delivery times on any brand. If you need to purchase a product soon, please do so ASAP as lead times are expected to increase in 2022. It is highly regrettable but out of anyone's control and we wish to be upfront about current market conditions so that you may plan accordingly.
THIS MEANS WHEREVER YOU INQUIRE ONLINE, THE LEAD TIME WILL NOT CHANGE AS ALMOST EVERY RETAILER SHIPS FACTORY DIRECT AT PRESENT.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your stock item shipping or your custom item going into production.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- It is a customer's responsibility to read the Order Confirmation carefully and ensure the length/size, color, options chosen are correct.
- If you have applied for financing with TimePayment, please read the equipment description carefully prior to signing the agreement.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that the item is able to maneuver / fit in your home and any returns as a result of size will be your responsibility. Please see Cancellations sections for information on returns.
You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation prior to your stock item shipping. Many heavy freight items cost a great deal to ship, therefore it is very important you ensure beforehand you will have enough help to move the item, as well as enough space in the home/business to maneuver the item. Please see Cancellation & Returns for returns policy on custom items.
Shipping Your Order
If your item is in stock:
- Your order will ship within five business days from the order confirmation date.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
- All heavy items are shipped via freight--delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods, or supplier's warehouse backlogs. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
*UPDATE: CURRENTLY ALL IMPERIAL SHIPMENTS ARE DELAYED. IF YOU NEED ANY IMPERIAL PRODUCTS, PLEASE ORDER ASAP AS THE HOLIDAYS WILL FURTHER DELAY YOUR SHIPMENT.*
**Please note some items, such as Shuffleboard Table orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage. Customized items also possess lead times of approximately 2 weeks as they are built to order in the USA. Custom stain/length items may not be canceled once in production**
Rest assured we will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
The delivery instructions email will be sent to the same email address as the order confirmation email.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions email.
- Please read this email carefully as it outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
It is a customer's responsibility to read this email and familiarize themselves with our shipping and returns policy. We also highly recommend you check your junk or spam folder.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos to email@example.com so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box (all sides) and the product.
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 407-308-0090 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and cancellations.
NOTE: ALL BERNER BILLIARDS PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-RETURNABLE. THE MANUFACTURER DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS. SHOULD A BERNER ITEM ARRIVE DAMAGED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT AT ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONAL COST AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE DAMAGES POLICY IN THE "DAMAGES" SECTION.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. Most purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment, with the exception of custom-built orders. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel or initiate a return once an item has shipped:
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and manufacturer's restocking fees (usually 25%).
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- Please note not all manufacturers accept returns (ie. Berner Billiards, etc)--it is best to verify with us prior to placing your order.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built or made to order items (Hudson, Champion, Industrial Farmhouse).
- All returnable items must be returned with 30 days of purchase transaction date. No exceptions.
- In a situation where an order consists of multiple shipments, if the customer cancels any remaining portion of an order after the first shipment has been received a 15% cancellation will be applied if the customer decides to cancel the remaining shipments. This 15% cancellation fee will only apply to the remaining shipments that were not fulfilled.
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Damages and Shipping Insurance policy and procedures.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
Freight delays may occur due to a carrier's dock delays (Fedex, UPS, etc), carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control. We realize this is an inconvenience to you, however it is not grounds for cancellation. Please see Freight Issues section below for more information.
CUSTOM LENGTH, CUSTOM DESIGN, OR CUSTOM STAIN SHUFFLEBOARDS OR ITEMS MAY NOT BE CANCELED OR ALTERED ONCE IN PRODUCTION. THESE ARE NOT STOCK ITEMS, ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, AND ARE BUILT EXPRESSLY FOR YOU, HENCE CANNOT BE RESTOCKED.
Custom-Built Items Policy
Any product that is custom made, which includes all NFL-themed game tables and Hudson shuffleboards--but not limited to these--are non-cancellable as they are made to order. Once the manufacturer begins building your product, they have invested in the resources required to build it and cannot cancel the order, nor provide a refund if you choose to cancel, regardless of any production delays. Should there be any damages to such items during transit, we will work to get you replacement parts to repair any damage. All manufacturers reserve the right to fix any item instead of fully replacing it, so long as it is in new working condition.
Please note that custom replacement parts may take significantly longer to ship out than regular stock items. We realize this may be an inconvenience and want to be sure you understand wait times on custom items and/or their repair or replacements by the respective manufacturers.
If your item requires an installer, one will be located as soon as possible. In the case of remote areas, installers may be harder to find, hence installation take longer. If time is of the essence, we recommend you order non-custom built (in-stock) items instead as custom built items have no specific time-frame guarantees for both delivery and repairs for all manufacturers. They will make every reasonable effort to expedite your order.
Bars & Games provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your order to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement.
Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required by credit card companies to legally disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us a 407-308-0090 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and our professional staff will be glad to assist you.
Delivery Method--VERY IMPORTANT
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. If you require a liftgate to lower your item from the truck for heavy freight, please select the option during checkout. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver via freight truck. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally. Refusing delivery because a customer has chosen the incorrect delivery method will not entitle the customer to ANY refund--no exceptions.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although uncommon we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
ONCE A DELIVERY METHOD IS CHOSEN DURING CHECKOUT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO LET US KNOW BEFORE SHIPPING IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE METHODS AS NOT ALL SHIPPING COMPANIES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES, SUCH AS LIFTGATE, FRONT DOOR, OR WHITE GLOVE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS IT WILL SUBJECT YOU TO SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING CHARGES IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OR ARE UNABLE TO DO SO.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to accept immediate delivery of the merchandise. Should you need the merchandise to arrive on a specific date, this date must be relayed before your order ships.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company unfortunately reserves the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer, or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on premises--for insurances reasons--for longer than 3-5 business days.
- If they return your merchandise to the manufacturer, you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as a restocking fee.
- If the merchandise is non-returnable and gets returned to the manufacturer (who thus refuses it), you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you shipping fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of the merchandise, as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
Freight Issues & Delivery Times
We will always do our best to ensure prompt delivery of your merchandise. However, freight delays may occur due to a carrier dock delay (Fedex, UPS, etc), carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control.
We realize this is an inconvenience for you, however it is not grounds for cancellation. Freight issues may happen with any freight from any company across any state. You agree to allow the freight company to rectify the issue.
- Freight shipping is unlike regular shipping
- Freight delivery times are never guaranteed--even among the largest freighters--nor will we ever guarantee delivery on or by a certain date
- We may give you approximate delivery time frames, but never guarantees
- Freight companies may lose or misplace your item. This is rare and only affects a small minority of shipments across all freight companies.
In such event that an item is lost or delayed, you agree to allow the freight company and us to rectify the issue. We realize you want your item as fast as possible, but understand we also want to deliver your item as quickly as possible and we understand it isn't a perfect world and freight issues may arise.
IN THE RARE EVENT A CARRIER ISSUE OCCURS, WE WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO RESOLVE MATTERS RAPIDLY FOR YOU. HOWEVER, SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER REGARDLESS, WITHOUT GIVING THE FREIGHT COMPANY TIME TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A REGULAR CANCELATION AND HENCE FALL UNDER THE CANCELATION POLICY IE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS BOTH WAYS AND MERCHANDISE RESTOCKING FEES.
Does delivery include setup?
Since the standard delivery method is curbside, it does not include set up. Oftentimes customers don't realize professional setup can exceed $1,000 in cost through freight companies. Hence, if you require professional setup, we recommend you find a local installer near you and negotiate their rate to save you money.
Imperial Pool Tables all require mandatory professional setup, as required by Imperial/Betson.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please choose White Glove delivery during checkout.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors; this holds true for any custom built items as well.
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances.
Free Shipping/Discount Code Exclusions
It is our goal to be as clear as possible in regards to all free shipping promotions or discount codes. Certain items or brands do not qualify for any discount codes or promotions at any time, per the supplier's request. These are:
- Purchase price for the above is list price and cannot be further discounted.
- No discount quotes will be given in writing either.
- Even if the system allows a coupon discount to be applied, it is understood that said coupon will be invalid and item will ship only at full price.
- This is meant to protect the market value of aforementioned brands.
In addition, the following applies to ALL ORDERS:
- Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same order, regardless of brand.
- Free installation promos are considered a discount, and no other discount may be applied in addition to this.
- An excessive amount of accessories added to a purchase in order to reach a discount level may nullify the entire order. Discounts are intended for the principal game tables/machines and a reasonable amount of accessories.
- Thank you for your understanding and appreciation that businesses need to stay in business.
- Discount codes do not apply on coast to coast orders (long distance)
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to. Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Any Berner Billiard deliveries to NY or CA ARE considered distance shipping, as the supplier is located in Florida, and we will ONLY use premium carriers to ship there to prevent the high likelihood of damage. Distance shipping is not limited to NY or CA.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us first to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
Thanks so much for choosing Bars & Games!
Bars & Games guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at email@example.com and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
- The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
- Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
- Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible
- The item be in stock on the competitor's website
- The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible, or stores that have a warehouse
- Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
- The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
- Any product purchased with a third party warranty service, such as Clyde or TimePayment, is not eligible for a Price Match. No exceptions.
- QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
- All Berner Billiards, Wine Enthusiast and Allavino products are excluded from the Price Match Policy
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on Bars & Games - Place your order today and leave the rest to us!
Contact us today at email@example.com.