Kegco Full Size Digital Commercial Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Left Hinge
The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features, the Kegco HK38BSC-L-1 Commercial Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator is the best single faucet beer dispenser on the market for your busy bar, restaurant, or tasting room! At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Its wide 23-59 F temperature range makes it versatile enough to serve cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine. Boasting a versatile design, easy-to-use digital controls, and a high-quality dispense system with the very best commercial grade components, every detail of this keg cooler has been thought through to make it easier than ever to serve your customers delicious beverages.
Your business deserves a kegerator that means business, and thanks to the premium draft beer dispense system included with the HK38BSC-L-1, you can be confident that you're receiving the very best dispensing equipment available to get the job done.
- Commercial left hinge kegerator can be built in undercounter to provide a seamless look in your bar, restaurant, or tasting room
- Premium dispense components include 100% stainless steel beer contact, commercial grade dual gauge regulator, and corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank
- Utilizes forced air refrigeration for even cooling and an air-cooled draft tower that ensures that every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 therms, its commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and provides unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- The 23-59 degree Fahrenheit temperature range is the widest on the market and makes it versatile enough to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine
The polished stainless steel beer tower has an extra tall 14.5" height that takes the hassle out of filling growlers and tall pint glasses. It includes a stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucet with an innovative design that will not stick, making it the most sanitary and reliable faucet on the market. Combined with the stainless steel probe on the keg coupler, this faucet ensures that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components from the keg to your glass. A commercial grade double gauge regulator is included, so you'll always know when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled. With the premium commercial-grade components included in our exclusive direct draw kit, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that you are serving your customers beer in its optimum conditions.
BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations.
CONVERTS TO A REFRIGERATOR
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
LOCKING STAINLESS STEEL DOOR
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
AIR COOLED TOWER PREVENTS FOAM
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
Includes an ergonomic D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a durable stainless steel body. To tap a keg using this ergonomic keg coupler, simply press the lever down to tap the keg and pull it up to untap it.
Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with a Perlick 630SS Faucet
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features a Perlick 630SS faucet with an innovative design that won't stick, making it the most sanitary and reliable faucet available. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs)
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Kegco KTS97D-W Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco YH-762 Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
|16" x 10" Stainless Steel Surface Mount Drip Tray with 3" Column Cut-Out - No Drain||16" x 10" Stainless Steel Surface Mount Drip Tray with 3" Column Cut-Out - With Drain|
Optional Residential Kegerator Cover:
|Residential Kegerator Cover to protect it from the elements|
Optional Tap Handle Upgrade (Standard Faucet Knob is Included):
|Walnut Tap Handle with Black Chalkboard Surface||Walnut Tap Handle with Green Chalkboard Surface||Walnut Tap Handle with Dry Erase Surface||Rustic Barnwood Tap Handle with Black Chalkboard Surface|
Optional Faucet Lock:
|Wrap Around Lock for Perlick 600 Series Faucets|
Info & Guides
- PDF User Manual
- PDF Parts Diagram
- PDF Dispense Kit Assembly Manual
- PDF Pressurized Cleaning Kit Manual
- PDF Energy Guide
- PDF Material Safety Data Sheet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Part of a large family of gaming stores, we carry the biggest inventory of game tables nationwide!
Having a game table in your home, office, arcade, church, meeting hall, school, or other location is about one thing only: having fun! Our service is designed to ensure that every step of the way, including choosing and ordering your game table, is easy and enjoyable so that nothing takes away from your great time.
To do this, we come at game table sales from two angles.
The first is offering you excellent deals and the largest selection of online inventory, hands down. If you are looking for top-of-the-line gaming tables to put some fun back into your atmosphere, we can help you find what you’re looking for – and likely already have it in stock! The second is our excellent customer service that continues long after you buy your table.
We have provided a fast and fun ordering process to companies like Google and MTV, as well as a huge list of universities, churches, and households around the nation.
We ship through a variety of shipping companies, to ensure not only speed but also a speedy arrival. Our knowledgeable team, originally just a brother and sister duo, is experienced in offering great customer service to these companies, and is committed to giving you the same excellent help.
We start with our easy ordering system, which helps you find the table you need and get it ordered in a matter of minutes. Our customer service team responds to most inquiries within a single hour, so if you have any questions along the way, you can reach out at any time.
Then we ship the product to you, and continue to be available if you ever have any questions.
It really is that easy to turn your space into a great entertaining zone for you, your family, and your friends.
Contact us today if you have any questions, or browse our catalogue to find great deals on the game tables you need.
Please Read First
Most game tables ship via freight. Freight delivery processes are far different than the regular UPS/Fedex deliveries many customers are accustomed to. As a result, it is imperative you read all the details in the Shipping & Returns Policy. By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed with the Shipping & Returns Policies in their entirety.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your stock item shipping or your custom item going into production.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- It is a customer's responsibility to read the Order Confirmation carefully and ensure the length/size, color, options chosen are correct.
- If you have applied for financing with TimePayment, please read the equipment description carefully prior to signing the agreement.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that the item is able to maneuver / fit in your home and any returns as a result of size will be your responsibility. Please see Cancellations sections for information on returns.
You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation prior to your stock item shipping. Many heavy freight items cost a great deal to ship, therefore it is very important you ensure beforehand you will have enough help to move the item, as well as enough space in the home/business to maneuver the item. Please see Cancellation & Returns for returns policy on custom items.
Shipping Your Order
If your item is in stock:
- Your order will ship within five business days from the order confirmation date.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
- All heavy items are shipped via freight--delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods, or supplier's warehouse backlogs. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
*UPDATE: CURRENTLY ALL IMPERIAL SHIPMENTS ARE DELAYED. IF YOU NEED ANY IMPERIAL PRODUCTS, PLEASE ORDER ASAP AS THE HOLIDAYS WILL FURTHER DELAY YOUR SHIPMENT.*
**Please note some items, such as Shuffleboard Table orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage. Customized items also possess lead times of approximately 2 weeks as they are built to order in the USA. Custom stain/length items may not be canceled once in production**
Rest assured we will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
The delivery instructions email will be sent to the same email address as the order confirmation email.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions email.
- Please read this email carefully as it outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
It is a customer's responsibility to read this email and familiarize themselves with our shipping and returns policy. We also highly recommend you check your junk or spam folder.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos to email@example.com so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box (all sides) and the product.
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 407-308-0090 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and cancellations.
NOTE: ALL BERNER BILLIARDS PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-RETURNABLE. THE MANUFACTURER DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS. SHOULD A BERNER ITEM ARRIVE DAMAGED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT AT ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONAL COST AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE DAMAGES POLICY IN THE "DAMAGES" SECTION.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. Most purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment, with the exception of custom-built orders. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel or initiate a return once an item has shipped:
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and manufacturer's restocking fees (usually 25%).
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- Please note not all manufacturers accept returns (ie. Berner Billiards, etc)--it is best to verify with us prior to placing your order.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built or made to order items (Hudson, Champion, Industrial Farmhouse).
- All returnable items must be returned with 30 days of purchase transaction date. No exceptions.
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Damages and Shipping Insurance policy and procedures.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
Freight delays may occur due to a carrier's dock delays (Fedex, UPS, etc), carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control. We realize this is an inconvenience to you, however it is not grounds for cancellation. Please see Freight Issues section below for more information.
CUSTOM LENGTH, CUSTOM DESIGN, OR CUSTOM STAIN SHUFFLEBOARDS OR ITEMS MAY NOT BE CANCELED OR ALTERED ONCE IN PRODUCTION. THESE ARE NOT STOCK ITEMS, ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, AND ARE BUILT EXPRESSLY FOR YOU, HENCE CANNOT BE RESTOCKED.
Custom-Built Items Policy
Any product that is custom made, which includes all NFL-themed game tables and Hudson shuffleboards--but not limited to these--are non-cancellable as they are made to order. Once the manufacturer begins building your product, they have invested in the resources required to build it and cannot cancel the order, nor provide a refund if you choose to cancel, regardless of any production delays. Should there be any damages to such items during transit, we will work to get you replacement parts to repair any damage. All manufacturers reserve the right to fix any item instead of fully replacing it, so long as it is in new working condition.
Please note that custom replacement parts may take significantly longer to ship out than regular stock items. We realize this may be an inconvenience and want to be sure you understand wait times on custom items and/or their repair or replacements by the respective manufacturers.
If your item requires an installer, one will be located as soon as possible. In the case of remote areas, installers may be harder to find, hence installation take longer. If time is of the essence, we recommend you order non-custom built (in-stock) items instead as custom built items have no specific time-frame guarantees for both delivery and repairs for all manufacturers. They will make every reasonable effort to expedite your order.
Bars & Games provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your order to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement.
Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required by credit card companies to legally disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us a 407-308-0090 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and our professional staff will be glad to assist you.
Delivery Method--VERY IMPORTANT
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. If you require a liftgate to lower your item from the truck for heavy freight, please select the option during checkout. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver via freight truck. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally. Refusing delivery because a customer has chosen the incorrect delivery method will not entitle the customer to ANY refund--no exceptions.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although uncommon we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
ONCE A DELIVERY METHOD IS CHOSEN DURING CHECKOUT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO LET US KNOW BEFORE SHIPPING IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE METHODS AS NOT ALL SHIPPING COMPANIES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES, SUCH AS LIFTGATE, FRONT DOOR, OR WHITE GLOVE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS IT WILL SUBJECT YOU TO SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING CHARGES IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OR ARE UNABLE TO DO SO.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to accept immediate delivery of the merchandise. Should you need the merchandise to arrive on a specific date, this date must be relayed before your order ships.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company unfortunately reserves the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer, or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on premises--for insurances reasons--for longer than 3-5 business days.
- If they return your merchandise to the manufacturer, you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as a restocking fee.
- If the merchandise is non-returnable and gets returned to the manufacturer (who thus refuses it), you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you shipping fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of the merchandise, as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
Freight Issues & Delivery Times
We will always do our best to ensure prompt delivery of your merchandise. However, freight delays may occur due to a carrier dock delay (Fedex, UPS, etc), carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control.
We realize this is an inconvenience for you, however it is not grounds for cancellation. Freight issues may happen with any freight from any company across any state. You agree to allow the freight company to rectify the issue.
- Freight shipping is unlike regular shipping
- Freight delivery times are never guaranteed--even among the largest freighters--nor will we ever guarantee delivery on or by a certain date
- We may give you approximate delivery time frames, but never guarantees
- Freight companies may lose or misplace your item. This is rare and only affects a small minority of shipments across all freight companies.
In such event that an item is lost or delayed, you agree to allow the freight company and us to rectify the issue. We realize you want your item as fast as possible, but understand we also want to deliver your item as quickly as possible and we understand it isn't a perfect world and freight issues may arise.
IN THE RARE EVENT A CARRIER ISSUE OCCURS, WE WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO RESOLVE MATTERS RAPIDLY FOR YOU. HOWEVER, SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER REGARDLESS, WITHOUT GIVING THE FREIGHT COMPANY TIME TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A REGULAR CANCELATION AND HENCE FALL UNDER THE CANCELATION POLICY IE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS BOTH WAYS AND MERCHANDISE RESTOCKING FEES.
Does delivery include setup?
Since the standard delivery method is curbside, it does not include set up. Oftentimes customers don't realize professional setup can exceed $1,000 in cost through freight companies. Hence, if you require professional setup, we recommend you find a local installer near you and negotiate their rate to save you money.
Imperial Pool Tables all require mandatory professional setup, as required by Imperial/Betson.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please choose White Glove delivery during checkout.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors; this holds true for any custom built items as well.
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances.
Free Shipping/Discount Code Exclusions
It is our goal to be as clear as possible in regards to all free shipping promotions or discount codes. Certain items or brands do not qualify for any discount codes or promotions at any time, per the supplier's request. These are:
- Purchase price for the above is list price and cannot be further discounted.
- No discount quotes will be given in writing either.
- Even if the system allows a coupon discount to be applied, it is understood that said coupon will be invalid and item will ship only at full price.
- This is meant to protect the market value of aforementioned brands.
In addition, the following applies to ALL ORDERS:
- Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same order, regardless of brand.
- Free installation promos are considered a discount, and no other discount may be applied in addition to this.
- An excessive amount of accessories added to a purchase in order to reach a discount level may nullify the entire order. Discounts are intended for the principal game tables/machines and a reasonable amount of accessories.
- Thank you for your understanding and appreciation that businesses need to stay in business.
- Discount codes do not apply on coast to coast orders (long distance)
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to. Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Any Berner Billiard deliveries to NY or CA ARE considered distance shipping, as the supplier is located in Florida, and we will ONLY use premium carriers to ship there to prevent the high likelihood of damage. Distance shipping is not limited to NY or CA.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us first to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
Thanks so much for choosing Bars & Games!
Bars & Games guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at email@example.com and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible
The item be in stock on the competitor's website
The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible
Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
- All Berner Billiards products are excluded from the Price Match Policy
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on Bars & Games - Place your order today and leave the rest to us!
Contact us today at email@example.com.